Competition Terms and Conditions
Share your keyring to #keywin competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: PowerBulbs (company no. 06628541) whose registered office is at Aysgarth House, Aysgarth Drive, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8UG
2. Employees of PowerBulbs or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Follow us on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and share a picture of you keyring on your choice of platform to win. Use the hashtags #keywin and #powerbulbs to guarantee entry. The winner will be picked at random and can choose either a pair of Philips X-treme Vision +130% bulbs or Philips WhiteVision bulbs. Further information can be found at:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified via the social media page in which they entered within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will send the prize in the post.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.